Some of the main features of GT EDU are:
- a virtual booth, allowing students to experience real-life professional interpreting conditions (see, hear, monitor and have “direct non-textual” communication with a “booth partner”, all integrated in one-screen interface);
- the possibility for trainers to virtually ‘enter’ each booth to listen to and comment on students’ performance, which is automatically downloaded and ready for review later on;
- instantaneous video and audio multiplex into the virtual booths in a class, with dual-track recording (original and interpretation) together with real-time trainer feedback;
- audio mixing available for trainers and students during class and for replay after class;
- audio balancing to assess students with greater ease.
CIUTI member institutions can enjoy preferential rates for platform licences.
For further information, please visit the Green Terp website at www.gtmeeting.com. If you would like to try out the platform, feel free to book a demo through the website. To get in touch with Green Terp, please send an e‑mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.