T&I practice and classroom software
- inTrain — web based interpreter training (University of Bologna — Campus Forlì)
Intrain is a software for peer-to-peer simultaneous and consecutive interpreting practice
- ReBooth (University of Bologna — Campus Forli)
ReBooth (which stands for Remote Booth) is a WebRTC based platform for conference interpreter training, connecting an instructor (teacher, trainer, assessor, …) and a small group of students. (accessible on free registration)
T&I repositories and databases
- ETIB-CERTTAL-Terminology (Université Saint-Joseph de Beyrouth)
The ETIB-CERTTAL Translation and Translation Studies Termbase is an open-access trilingual (English/French and Arabic) termbase.
- Corpora and tools — Department of Interpreting and Translation (University of Bologna — Campus Forlì)
MT and MI training material
Digital tools, e.g. CAT, CAI, STT/speech recognition, TTS, corpus-building (crawlers, term extraction, etc.)
Didactic and pedagogical resources (teaching guides, etc.)
- Translation-oriented Annotation System (TAS) (Université catholique de Louvain)
TAS is a standardized system for the annotation of student translations. It has been developed collaboratively within the Multilingual Student Translation project.
- Machine Translation Post-Editing Annotation System (MTPEAS)(Université catholique de Louvain)
MTPEAS is a standardized system for the annotation of student post-edited texts. It aims to support machine translation post-editing quality assessment in translator education.
R&D output resources (digital books, project databases, etc.)
Professionalisation and language industry-related resources